Our client, based remotely, is currently recruiting for an OPENContractor Consultant on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience with OPENContractor and OPENHousing.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Create a project plan for the completing of the required tasks below, indicating timescales and who needs to be involved. Including an issues log, risk register and stakeholder updates. Also, Orders, Invoices, Credits, Stock catalogue, Operatives, Jobs, Replenishments, Stock counts, Stock master update, Invoice matching, Items outside the EDI
- Understanding and document the process and responsibilities for the Finance transactions team.
- Matched invoice process for EDI, other account payments e.g. PPE, tools, hire and stock valuation
- Work with Capita and the Repairs team to set up the parameters in OPENContractor and OPENHousing for a new EDI. Including Supplier, Document IDs, stock catalogue, location stock levels, transaction codes and parameters relating to the above list of processes. Set parameters for stock issues through TotalMobile.
- Work with the Finance Team to set up the required parameters in OPENAccounts and Documotive P2P for the orders, invoices, credits and stock valuation.
- Adapt test scripts for the new supplier, complete technical testing on behalf of ICT for the full process and manage the UAT for Repairs and Finance.
- Train super users for each part of the process.
- Manage sign off for the applications setup.
- Manage the switch over and go live on behalf of ICT.
- Support post go-live for the implementation.
- High level knowledge of repairs processes including materials.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Capita OPENContractor and OPENHousing Repairs for materials and EDI.
- Proven track record of delivering a range of projects and outputs to deadlines whilst always assuring quality and accuracy.
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Knowledge and experience of working with Capita OPENAccounts for materials and EDI, MRI Documotive P2P, TotalMobile, Advanced DRS
- Conversant with Agile and Waterfall project methodology and process development.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Kyle Loades or Gareth Davies on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details