Paying up to £45K, this growing complex Not-For-Profit Group in the Lancashire area to recruit a permanent Financial Accountant to join the finance team. Following a recent restructure, this is a newly created role to support the Finance Director which will contribute to their continued growth.
Managing a small team, you will be responsible for the production and management of key financial areas such as treasury, business planning and regulatory reporting.
- Taking a key role in planning and managing projects, ensuring delivery on time and within budget
- Ensuring all regulatory and legislative requirements are compliant including delivery of annual statutory accounts and regulatory returns
- Supporting the annual business planning
- Treasury Management, VAT & Tax
- Control account reconciliation
- You will either be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or QBE/actively studying with substantial experience.
- You will have up to date financial & statutory accounting experience and ideally have experience gained in areas such as business planning, VAT and/or treasury management