We are searching for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual to join our QLNG Project.
The QLNG Project Team is a dedicated team tasked to design and build a next generation housing management system. The project will build the application from the ground up using the latest technology to deliver a leading web-based solution for housing providers in the UK market.
The project team consists of 21 permanent staff, additional nearshore team and remote working contractors. Agile Squads are structured with Product Owners, Project Leads, Software Developers, Test Analysts and Business Analysts.
We are seeking an experienced Azure Engineer to play a key part within the DevOps Squad to develop a highly available, scalable and secure cloud platform for the QLNG Project.
A good level of knowledge in all aspects of Azure is essential with a strong focus on security, resilience and release management for enterprise level software applications and databases.
On successful completion of the QLNG Project this individual will then play a key role in the ongoing monitoring, maintenance and evolution of the cloud platform.
Salary: £65,000 dependent on experience
Reports to: Technical Services Manager
Recruitment Pack Available to Download
- Be involved with all aspects of the cloud solution configuration, administration and maintenance
- Contribute to the design and optimisation of secure, high performing and scalable cloud solution.
- Undertake monitoring, performance tuning and fault resolution of the cloud solution
- Work as part of a team to understand customer needs, follow business objectives and contribute to the product development.
- Producing written materials and presenting subject matters to stakeholders relevant to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure you maintain and build on your knowledge for the role, staying up to date with new technologies.
- Work with a multi-disciplined team using an agile methodology in well-defined sprints and participate in regular agile ceremonies.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction in all contacts with customers and colleagues.
- Analytical, with an attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a focus on first class customer service.
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively independently or collaboratively.
- A team player and able to collaborate with any other team.
- A passion for technology and always seeking to expand their knowledge.
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Azure Monitoring and Dashboarding
- ARM/Terraform Automation.