Our client, based in Manchester, is currently recruiting for an Office 365 SME on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary range for the role is £40,000-£45,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience providing training on Office 365 products.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Transform the organisation by improving use Microsoft Office 365 technology – tools such as Teams, Power Automate, Forms, Booking, Sway, PowerBI, SharePoint, and of course the whole Office suite
- Deliver training – both targeted to colleagues, but also ad hoc, as you meet staff around the business to see how people work and how they can improve their productivity and processes
- Plan, develop, and deliver systems training via workshops/presentations/one-to-one sessions - delivered via classroom and on-line in partnership with other systems support departments
- Stay ahead of the crowd on the use and application of Microsoft Cloud technology
- Use a good mix of technical and communication skills
- Drive new ways of working and introduce measures for how your successes are making a positive impact
- You will need to create training guides in a variety of formats – PDF, Video, Web based (Sway / PowerPoint / etc.)
- Able to deliver training - both virtually and in-person, covering a range of technology subjects
- Experience as a subject matter expert in the end user aspect of Microsoft Office 365. Being a passionate technology evangelist your ability to engage with staff to explain complex topics via easy to digest modules will be key
- Excellent communication skills – articulate in the written word, and fluent and dynamic in verbal delivery
- Understand how all the Office 365 products work and fit together, for example, SharePoint, Power Automate, Forms, Teams, OneDrive. Having knowledge of the ‘back end’ will help you to understand the features that are available to users, including how policies control what the end user can see/do
For further information on the position, please contact Nat Higton or Gareth Davies on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.