Our client, a large housing association based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in leading and managing multiple projects
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Manage the portfolio of complex projects and initiatives from multiple lines of business
Provide onsite leadership for the project team including completion of project performance sessions/reviews and one to ones with Direct reports
- Successfully deliver the full project lifecycle, including full implementation, from initiation to deployment
- Manage all aspects of projects to ensure the programme is aligned to and directly supports the strategic objective prepare estimates and a detailed project plan for all aspects of the project
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including ELT, project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
Manage day to day project activities and resources
- Experience in Governance and SDLC Methodologies (agile, SCRUM, Waterfall)
- Negotiating vendor contracts
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending budget changes
- Leading projects and programmes on-time, on schedule and within budget
For further information on the position, please contact Kyle or Gareth on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.