Interim Finance Business Partner – Manchester (mix of home/office working) £195 to £275 per day (dependent on PAYE/Umbrella) – Minimum of 3 months (ongoing)
This Not for Profit organisation based in Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant and Finance Business Partner for a short-to-medium-term temporary assignment to support them through their budget process.
To produce the monthly management accounts and business partner the individual Heads of Service in reviewing last year's budget performance and create the following years.
- Produce management accounts and associated reporting for stakeholders including monthly performance review, updating financial forecasts, supporting budget holders for a number of internal services across the organisation
- Financial reporting, forecasting and development of annual budgets for Heads of Service
- Prepare the payroll budget and any relevant variance analysis
- Attend stakeholder and team meetings (virtual) ensuring the effective delivery of an effective finance service
It is essential you are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or working towards a qualification and have the ability and drive to be able to work on your own initiative and be able to improve processes.
- You will have a natural flair for business partnering, enabling you to develop effective relationships and proactively support the heads of service in a ‘virtual’ working environment via Teams and other similar online interactive tools. You will have excellent communication skills, highly organised, flexible and patient
- You must be able to work well as a team as well as independently