Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Data Insight Specialist on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £30,401 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing financial data and interpreting this information.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Be a part of the Insight Stem team, making sure that we are effective and achieve our outcomes in a friendly, customer-focussed way
- Manage and develop relationships with colleagues ,establishing new mind-sets and boosting the knowledge of data analytics to deliver value and influence behaviours
- Ensuring our data ‘library’ provides us with what we need – that we have the right data, at the right time and that it’s accurate
- Use our wealth of data, translating it in an informative way, showing how it links to the delivery of services to our customers and drive business improvement
- Be one of our ‘go to‘ persons for research and performance insight
- Carry out complex analysis from a host of different sources
- Present your insights and recommendations imaginatively and convincingly, providing evidence to tackle specific issues
- Tailor your communications for a diverse range of audiences. Engaging with our customers, employees, senior managers and our Board members
- Make sure our tenants and leaseholders inspire and influence the design, delivery and outcome of everything we do
- Be responsible for the reliability of the data we access and make sure we protect and respect our customers’ information.
- Building effective and productive working relationships with staff, senior managers and executive teams and customers
- Experience of carrying out analysis of a financial or business nature and interpreting that information and data at a strategic level
- Experience of translating good practice into an organisation’s environment
- Experience of working as part of a high performing team in a customer-focussed organisation
- Multi-tasking will be one of your key strengths – your ability to deliver on complex projects, working with multiple people will come naturally to you
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Someone who knows their stuff and can communicate it clearly
- A strong team player who gets on with lots of people, who works openly and creates a positive, solution-focused atmosphere
- Someone they can respect and trust to do the best for our business – a person with real integrity
- A brave but approachable character who supports decisions but who also challenges them when appropriate
- An effective, determined and committed professional who cares about individuals and our business
- A great communicator at all levels, handling pressure well and who prioritises conflicting but important tasks
- An effective professional with an ability to maintain a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity and passion for problem solving – you’ll bring solutions not problems to the table
- Someone with time management skills who get things done and prioritises to meet deadlines – you’ll be passionate, dynamic and with a focus on results.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- 37.5 hours/week
- Flexible working hours available.
- Working from home until February, two days per week in the office thereafter.
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Gareth Davies or Nathaniel Higton on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details