Our client, based in London, is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £41,830 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience with Power BI in a professional role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Ensure that we are able to capture and interpret business information to support risk management, business planning, compliance, service improvements and transformation
- To analyze available data to provide business insight that support management, transformation and benchmarking
- Work with peers and colleagues to ensure that information systems effectively capture service delivery, financial performance and other business critical information
- Ensure that we develop systems, policies and procedures that are smart and agile
- Work with colleagues to ensure reporting is in scope during system procurement and is considered ahead of contract tenders
- Assist with special projects undertaking deep dive reviews and trend analysis as required
- Work with peers to develop their competence in accessing and interpreting business intelligence reports
- Ensure that the directorate has an effective quality culture by ensuring that there are appropriate policies and procedures and training in place that work effectively and are regularly reviewed. You will work with colleagues and peers to ensure that regulatory and directorate quality requirements are captured and maintained
- Support internal and external audit programmes and oversee the maintenance and interpretation of the directorate risk map
- Minimum two years’ sector experience desirable
- Degree level education desirable
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Excellent communication skills; proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports
- Effective analytical skills and the ability to translate numerous data sources and present outcomes in a variety of formats.
- Experience of developing and delivering presentations involving complex data.
- Advanced Excel skills and Power BI including DAX scripting
- Knowledge and experience of developing business systems and an understanding of relational databases.
- Strong ability to work across various operational areas and ability to prioritise tasks to meet agreed timelines
- Experience of working with multiple diverse business systems that provide assurance and compliance with regulators, legislation and best practice for the care industry.
- Flexible approach with the proven ability to prioritise workloads and manage own time effectively, working flexibly.
- Proven record of developing and interpreting performance indicators, quality compliance and benchmarking business performance to drive service improvement.
- Knowledge of relevant sector legislation, regulation, procedure and best practice.
- Willingness to travel between sites as required.
Rewards and Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Flexible benefits of 1% of salary with a minimum of £300
- Spot Bonus & Long Service awards
- Paid Induction Training and support to complete the Care Certificate (if required for the role)
- Paid Mileage at 45p per mile (as applicable)
- Opportunities to gain skills and experience
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance service
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- 5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, flexible hours available
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nathaniel Higton or Gareth Davies on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details