Our client, based in Worcestershire, is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on a Fixed Term Contract for 2 years. Our client is proud to be one of the largest housing associations in the Midlands offering excellent oppertunities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £36,000-40,000 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Business Analyst and experience with Capita.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Work as a key member of change projects
- Influencing and advising on options for evolving the future systems and supporting data migration
- Support the preparation for systems upgrades
- Test phases and cycles to ensure that improvements and implementations are implemented effectively
- Play an active hands-on role in supporting direct and other teams in problem-solving, innovation, learning and be united in developing best in class solutions
- Using Business Analysis skills and methods complete project tasks as required to ensure the as-is and to-be processes are set down clearly employing multiple methods of engagement.
- Regular communication with stakeholders, giving updates on progress and what the changes mean to them supporting delivery of projects and work packages staying on target, highlighting any potential risks and issues in a timely manner
- Experience as a Business analyst
- Experience in the social housing environment
- Experience with Capita Open Housing
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Data analysis and interrogation, process architecture, mapping and analysis, value stream analysis, gap analysis, business operating design, feasibility studies and requirement gathering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the data life cycle for properties, finance and commercial activities within housing associations or similar organisations
Rewards and Benefits:
- Great holiday package: 28 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing options
- Pension contribution scheme that you have the choice to join with employer contributions of up to 8%
An inclusive place to work
- Remote working
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nat Higton or Adam Green on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to Nhigton@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details