We are excited to be exclusively partnering with Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (WCHG) to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner to join their team for a 12m FTC, as they embrace their business transformation journey, evolving both Finance and the Organisation for the future.
Apply online now, click through to our dedicated microsite to find out more https://jobs.baymantoppingsmythe.com/wchg or call Claire Bayman on 07968025239 for an initial discussion.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will be key to providing business support, guidance, and management information to allocated service areas. You will support the annual statutory accounts and budgets process, and ensure compliance with relevant financial, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Complete monthly budget monitoring reviews providing guidance and insightful analysis to budget holders, helping budget holders to understand significant variances and trends
- Assist in the delivery of monthly management report pack to the business
- Support the Finance Manager in delivering robust annual budget setting and ongoing reforecasting processes
- Be an initiative-taking team member in the continued development of financial processes and systems
- Monthly management accounts including accruals and pre-payments and any variance analysis
- Preparation of control account reconciliations
- Support the year-end process, ensuring the balance sheet reconciliation are completed and accruals and prepayments are recognised
- Be a team player, ensuring the weekly payment run process goes smoothly
- You will be an experienced part-qualified/ finalist level accountant. You must have a strong base experience of management accounts, reconciliations, budget and forecasting experience
- You will be naturally curious and be a committed advocate of business process improvement and being able to challenge in the right way to ensure best practice and new improved ways of working are developed and embedded into both finance and operations
- We are looking to appoint an individual who will hit the ground running and form effective relationships quickly with the budget holders in the central and housing services, enabling them to manage their budgets well. You will be someone who will take a fresh look at the processes within and outside finance and encourage more efficient ways of working, and be a trusted finance partner
WCHG have engaged Bayman Topping & Smythe on an exclusive basis. All third party applicants will be forwarded to Bayman Topping & Smythe.