Senior Business Analyst (Housing Systems)
£54,000 (1 year FTC)
This role will deliver analysis work for highly complex and high-profile projects, supporting large strategic change delivery. You will conduct research to gather complex business information from across the organisation and present this to inform significant business change technology decisions and solutions.
- Analyse and clearly document highly complex business processes, information flows and data structures, working with colleagues to ensure all elements are captured to support wider service improvements and project delivery
- The role will support best practice in terms of direction of standards of analysis, processes, and quality assurance
- Develop templates and ways of working for business analysis.
- Capture interpret and document complex business requirements through appropriate methods, and utilise user and performance data insight to inform decisions around system and process solutions
- Plan and facilitate workshops, document the outcome actions and process / requirement documents in an appropriate format, with identifiable links back to the information source
- Facilitate and lead discussions with business leads around business process change, providing appropriate challenge and analytical input and steering appropriate decision making
- Experience of Housing Management Systems such as Aareon QL, Capita One/ OPENHousing/Academy, Civica Cx/Universal, MRI/Orchard Housing/Castleton Housing, NEC/NPS Housing/Northgate OHMS, MIS ActiveH