Project Manager (Housing)
£60,000 (1 year FTC)
This role will manage a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that the full requirements of business areas are understood well and that projects are developed, coordinated, and delivered successfully. You will have responsibility for planning and tracking project delivery and timelines, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills and provide clear direction.
- You will understand project management frameworks and governance
- You will possess business change experience.
- Experience in working with both technical and business change project deliveries
- Good knowledge and experience of different project management methodologies, tools and techniques and when/how to best apply them
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets