Our client, based in Merseyside, is currently recruiting for an ICT Project Implementation – Analyst on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to have won the HR Excellence Award for Best Employee Engagement Strategy and hold reputable accreditations.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The annual salary is £28,000 - £35,000 based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing successful IT projects and/or work package delivery within agreed timescales.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for acting as the ICT representative on Group projects which require ICT input
- Provide project management and business analysis support to system implementations, changes and upgrades
- Prepare and update project documentation, ensuring compliance with the agreed project and programme governance arrangements using the agreed in-house project management framework, guidance, and associated templates
- Work with business areas to provide business analysis support, including requirements gathering, process mapping and modelling
- Evaluate business requirements, prepare and present proposals and design and deliver solutions to meet agreed objectives within time scale and budget.
- Undertake business analyst process reviews to identify areas for improvement and recommend potential solutions
- Implement multiple ICT projects and changes across various different systems and business areas utilising various best practice frameworks including PRINCE2 and Agile as well as internal processes and procedures
- Manage the handover of projects and changes to the ICT BAU Team and business areas, including all relevant documentation and training
- Supporting the Group in obtaining maximum benefit from existing and new corporate systems - supporting the implementation, development and enhancement of such as appropriate to increase business efficiency in line with Group requirements and priorities in line with business analysis and project management best practice
- Implementing successful IT projects and/or work package delivery within agreed timescales
- Working with system users to specify and then implement their requirements via software package vendors or minor software development
- Experienced in a range of application package systems used by multiple users across an organisation, e.g. financial, electronic invoice, HR, workflow, document management, management information reporting
- Working constructively directly with IT staff in software package vendors and ICT support providers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ability to keep abreast of all relevant ICT developments to enable continuous improvement delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain constructive working relationships with other team members, system users and other colleagues across all levels and functions of the Group and a range of external contacts
- Highly results and customer focused, including a demonstrable commitment to delivering an excellent and continually improving IT service for all users
- Ability to work hours flexibly in line with business needs (with collaborative working hours between 10am and 3pm) – requirement to work a minimum of 1 day per week from the office
- Medicash – Core Level (paid by employer with option to increase cover from employee salary) – including Employee Assistance Programme and a vast array of discounts (high-street stores, travel, utility bills, cinema)
- Pension: Minimum of 4.5% employee contribution, employer will match employee contribution up to a max of 6% of salary
- Free parking when in the office
- Annual leave: Basic – 24 days, after 3 years’ service – 27 days, after 5 years’ service – 30 days
After 6 months service
- Life Assurance – 3x salary
- 37 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Nat Higton or Gareth Davies on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to Nhigton@jarsolutions.co.uk.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details