We are looking for a Project Manager (Adaptions Surveyor) to join our Asset Management team to provide a full project management and commissioning service from design to completion for all adaptation works and maintenance projects as initiated across CHP.
What you'll be doing
- Commissioning, planning and delivering adaptation projects and home alterations as required to CHP’s assets to support customers’ independent living.
- Accountable for planning and designing projects, monitoring progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions
- Developing aligned specifications and tender documents, and awarding appropriate contract arrangements aligned to CHP’s procurement strategy and financial regulations.
- To be the point of contact for local authorities and professional agencies in regards to work schemes.
- Bring together, enable, facilitate and coordinate multi-disciplined teams of contractors and consultants to ensure that Project objectives are delivered.
What we are looking for
- HNC/HTEC Building (or equivalent)
Experience, knowledge and skills
- The jobholder must demonstrate experience of delivering asset transformation projects from inception to completion in a formal project management environment.
- Experience of adaptations within social housing and the legislative requirements that apply.
- Strong commercial management skills.
- High level of customer care.
- Experience of delivering housing maintenance and construction projects to time, budget, and quality.
- Experience of leading large residential works projects.
- Experience of complex investment case analysis, interpretation and management
- Experience of leading external suppliers to a common, shared set of objectives, with a consistent clear way of working
- An in depth understanding of housing delivery models
- Extensive knowledge of Disability Facilities Grants
- Ability to travel
- The salary for this post will be £40,250 Per Annum
- 25 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays and 3 extra days between Christmas and New Year.
- 37 hours per week - employees may be able to work flexibly by agreement with their line manager, taking account of business need. We operate a hybrid working policy at CHP.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Learning and development opportunities