TechLabs London is a fast-growing technology start-up with offices in the UK (High Wycombe), and Regional Offices in Dubai (UAE), Abu Dhabi (UAE) and our Development Centre in Cairo, Egypt. Due to exponential growth, we are looking to expand our Team by bringing in an experienced capable Senior Project Manager with strong organisational and time-management skills. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with clients, business stakeholders, consultancy teams and other business units to deliver a range of small to large scale projects.
Role Skills And Responsibilities
- Developing project plans which define the actions required to meet the project goals. Executing these plans whilst monitoring progress from the outset through to closure.
- Managing budgets, risks, issues, dependencies, and change.
- Correctly allocating resources to maximise quality and efficiency.
- Managing end to end implementation and delivery of all elements as defined in the project plans.
- Acting as single point of contact for assigned projects.
- Working experience in Agile SCRUM or Agile Kanban environment.
- Engaging with key stakeholders in multiple business areas to scope business needs and identify key pain points to overcome as well as defining quick wins where possible.
- Ability to rapidly build relationships with stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Managing project lifecycle, ensuring effective scope control, and ensuring solution compliance to business objectives.
- Capable of demoing Technology solutions and functionality to various stakeholder groups.
- Experience in the Property and Housing Industry is highly desirable.
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform is an advantage.
Other Essential Skills
- Ability to understand our business, our technology, products, and market approaches is an essential part of this role.
- Motivational by leading by example and supporting the team throughout the projects.
- Role requires an exceptionally organised individual, able to work on their own initiative without detailed guidance on multiple projects at any one time.
- Hard working and quick turn-around of tasks is also essential in our highly demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent Technical and IT skills including the ability to learn new Technologies and demo our Technology solutions to customers.
- Advanced Computer user knowledge and skills are an absolute must. Almost all our business operations are conducted online, via chat platform (Slack), Kanban boards (Trello) and communication via Digital platforms (Microsoft Teams).
- This is a full-time, permanent job with remote working opportunities providing the candidate can work effectively.