Paying up to £250 PAYE/£325 Umbrella – This local government/public sector organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to support a key section of the organisation during a period of change.
You will support a range of Service and Budget managers:
- Responsible for the provision and co-ordination of financial accountancy advice and information
- Carry out financial appraisals, recommend options and to assist in implementation of solutions
- Preparation and validation of revenue budgets
- Oversee and provide revenue budget monitoring for a range of services with appropriate financial support and guidance
- Provide financial and non-financial data for council publications
- Ongoing process and systems improvements
- You will be a Qualified accountant with significant public sector or similar 3rd sector experience.
- You will have significant budget preparation and monitoring experience, and be able to be autonomous whilst work as part of a team in a remote working environment.
- You must be able to start work immediately or on short notice
- The role will be 37 hours per week and can be up to 100% WFH or Hybrid