2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
To provide end-user 2nd line Technical support in accordance with the achievement of all applicable Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction scores, and KPIs and to be an active escalation point for 1st line engineers. With the Service Desk Manager and the ICT Infrastructure Team, ensure the delivery of day-to-day ICT support to the organisation’s users, covering servers, network, applications, desktops, laptops, telephony and mobile devices.
- Proactively undertake the day-to-day delivery of Infrastructure Service Desk operations. This will involve providing hands-on support to users. Front-end support includes thin clients, PCs, laptops, smart phones and tablets; VOIP telephony, MFDs; Video Conferencing/Skype meetings and various applications in addition to MS Office.
- Maintain a proactive role in monitoring all requests, incidents and problems, having complete visibility on the Infrastructure Service Desk.
- Respond to Service Desk phone calls/tickets as needed, focusing on 2nd line tickets and activities, and taking on tickets escalated by the 1st line helpdesk. Escalate when necessary to the 3rd line Service Desk Analyst.
- ITIL service desk ticketing systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Office365
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop
- Knowledge of Pull printing, (Xerox, Ricoh)
- Knowledge of Exchange Online/Exchange 365
- Supporting and administering mobile devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets, Apple IOS, Android).
- Microsoft MCP or above.
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience of working with VMWare
- Knowledge of VOIP (Cisco, Mitel)