NEC Software Solutions is headquartered in the UK and operates around the world.
We employ more than 3,000 people in six countries, building software and services to get our customers better outcomes.
We traded as Northgate Public Services until 1 July 2021 when we rebranded to align with our owners, NEC. Most of our subsidiary companies did too (APD Communications, i2N, EMIS Care and Charter Systems) but our service design agency still trades as Snook.
We’ve been part of global tech company NEC Corporation since January 2018.
Find out more about our business on the Corporate Responsibility and Performance pages.
Provide consultancy to configure data content for housing repairs diagnostic web based systems.
This will entail presenting customer workshops and providing training sessions, configuring the systems using MS Excel and Adobe products, performing testing and ensuring the systems meet accessibility standards.
The role will also include
- Delivering the product for installation
- Providing support during the installation phase and supporting customers after they have gone live.
- Maintenance of product documentation, providing accurate estimates for new projects and producing good quality, succinct proposals.
- Learning and becoming efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product strategy.
- Putting forward practical and realistic improvement suggestions.
- Experience of working in the Social Housing Sector
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience of dealing directly with customers
- Ability to learn and become efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product strategy
- Ability to manage workload priorities
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of web based software environments
- Knowledge of database structures
- Business knowledge of housing repairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have an objective focused approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team structure.
We pride ourselves in offering an excellent benefits package, including an above average pension scheme. When you join the team at NEC Software Solutions, you are provided with the following:
- Private Medical Cover funded by NEC for Employees (with the option to add family members at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/sell
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover funded by NEC (with the option to increase cover at an additional cost)
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions up to a maximum of 8.5%
- A selection of flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the UK. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks.
NEC Software Solutions is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.