TechLabs London is a fast-growing technology start-up with offices in the UK (High Wycombe), UAE (Dubai) and a Development Centre in Egypt (Cairo). As a Microsoft global premium partner, we deliver world-class Microsoft Dynamics365, Power Platform and Azure cloud products to the housing industry (amongst others). With iProperty Cloud (iPC), our Housing Platform, we are challenging the norm within the sector, helping housing associations and councils to move away from legacy products to modern, modular, agile, SaaS products that can be tailored to each business and can grow with their needs over time.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Executive/Specialist to support commercial opportunities and the tender process within TechLabs London.
- iProperty Cloud Subject Matter Expert delivering product demonstrations and presentations for both existing and new clients, with a view of being able to demonstrate the majority of the platform within 3-6 months.
- Work with the Sales team to identify, understand, clarify and document the customer requirements.
- Assist with the Sales team’s solution preparation/proposals, working alongside the Sales Team to ensure the full proposal is produced based on Client requirements
- Understanding of our customer’s operational processes in delivering services to their tenants.
- Identify commercial opportunities and upcoming tenders for TechLabs London
- Articulate problem statements and our value proposition in New Business tenders
- Gathering, developing and compiling information for the specific tenders, including reality checks with the technical team
- Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure the quality and accuracy of information shared with Clients
- Providing regular updates on the tender progress
- Sharing Client feedback with TLL stakeholders to continually improve services
- Actively participating in bidding conferences, dialogue sessions, and presentations as required.
- Responsible for the company library of best practices, tender submissions, case studies, USPs
- Representing TLL and iPC at trade events and exhibitions
- Assist in the administration and management of the Microsoft Partner Centre
- Providing administrative support as required
- Previous pre-sales Housing experience is highly desirable
- Proven working experience within the technology sector
- Ability to understand our business, our technology, products and market approaches is an essential part of this role.
- Excellent Technical and IT skills including the ability to learn new Technologies (e.g., Dynamics 365 and iProperty Cloud) and demo our technology solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to rapidly build relationships with stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Sense of ownership and proactivity
- Highly reliable (keeping deadlines), with attention to detail
- This is a full-time, permanent job with remote working opportunities provided the candidate can work effectively.
- Some travel may be required (e.g., conferences, client and internal meetings/events)