This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional to make a difference to the collaboration / communication applications across RBH.
If you have a passion for IT and learning new technologies and experience of delivering service improvements then this role is for you.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of IT systems to become our subject matter expert and technical lead for developing our collaboration/communication applications product suite which includes M365 and document management solutions, ensuring we deliver greater automation and integration across our business processes and IT systems.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert actively contributing towards the advancement and adoption of M365 platforms including but not limited to OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online & Power Platform.
- Work cross-functionally with others to improve product offerings by identifying innovative solutions that meet business objectives.
- Actively develop, improve, and manage technical delivery of the M365, SharePoint Intranet and document management platforms.
- Participate in mapping business processes to Interpret and capture business requirements.
The role holder will have a positive can-do attitude, a love of new technologies and be keen to develop themselves and the IT offering.
You will have:
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent.
- Passion to learn technologies such as Document Management and M365 suite Inc. Teams, SharePoint and Power Platform.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Good verbal communication skills – be able question and understand business requirements.