TechLabs London is an exponentially growing technology company and premier Microsoft partner with offices in the UK (High Wycombe), UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and the Development Centre in Egypt (Cairo). As a Microsoft global premium partner, we deliver world-class Microsoft Dynamics365, Power Platform and Azure cloud products to the housing industry (amongst others). With iProperty Cloud (iPC), our Housing Platform, we are challenging the norm within the sector, helping housing associations and councils to move away from legacy products to modern, modular, agile, SaaS products that can be tailored to each business and can grow with their needs over time.
Due to exponential growth, we are looking to expand our team by bringing in an experienced capable Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Technical Architect with strong experience in delivering successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform-based projects.
Candidate must be based in the UK or Western Europe with the right to work in the UK / Western Europe.
As a Technical Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and Microsoft Power Platform to meet our clients’ business needs and requirements. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Developers, Business Analysts, Consultants and Project Managers, to deliver high-quality solutions aligned to industry best practices and all applicable technical standards.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the design and implementation of Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform solutions.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Providing technical expertise on the Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and Power Platform.
- Creating technical documentation, conducting code reviews, and technical designs and providing guidance to development teams.
- Leading the design and development of plugins, workflows/MS Flows, solution customisations and integrations using Dynamics 365 CE/CRM and related Technologies.
- Designing and implementing data migration strategies.
- Collaborating with project managers to estimate effort and plan project timelines.
- Staying up to date with the latest Dynamics 365 CRM, Power Platform and other related technologies.
- Providing technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
- Supporting large programme pre-sales activities within a Technical Architect capacity.
What you need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal, analysis and communication skills, and proven experience in delivering successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE /CRM-based projects. Here are some of the things that we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience as an Architect with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, Power Platform and preferably good experience in Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- In-depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform customization/configuration
- Strong understanding of CRM concepts, data models, and business processes.
- Technical experience in Integration design, Application Interfaces, data migration design and web development frameworks such as .NET Core and Web services (WebAPI, REST and similar).
- Good understanding of ALM, CI/CD and DevOps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM enterprise applications.
- Familiarity and good understanding of Azure services including Azure functions, Azure service bus, Logic Apps and similar essential Azure services for successful enterprise applications.
- Relevant certifications in Dynamics 365 CRM or related technologies is highly desirable for example Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect and Dynamics 365 (CE/CRM) Solution Architect.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly grasp complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- This is a full-time, permanent position with remote working opportunities provided the candidate can work effectively.
- Occasional travel might be required.