Asset Compliance Systems Manager (Housing)
£55,000 - £60,000
My client is a leading software house that is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and client-centric expert to lead their Compliance function. You will be a Subject Matter Expert with an in-depth knowledge of the legislative and regulatory changes within Social Housing, and feel passionate about your role in delivering the best possible solution for clients and the people they serve. You will have current knowledge of implementing or utilising similar market-leading software products in the Building Safety and Compliance area of Social Housing.
Reporting to the Director level, you will work collaboratively with key individuals across the business to facilitate the delivery of an end-to-end solution and chargeable bespoke consultancy client work.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated successful and relevant background in Social Housing, Local Government, and/or Public Sector.
• Subject Matter Expert on Building Safety and Asset Management; including but not limited to Fire Safety, Asbestos Management, Electrical Safety, Gas Safety
• Water Safety, LOLER, Stock investment principles, and Strategic Asset Management
• Experienced in applying and embedding relevant processes and workflows within an organisation
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment in a reactive and proactive way
• Skilled in working with both internal and external stakeholders and external contractors
• Recent knowledge and experience in working with and implementing relevant/similar software systems
• Managing and building a Team
• Highly proficient in dealing at executive and operational levels with requirements gathering, presentations, and report delivery
• Commercial acumen applied to budgets, with proven successful delivery aligned with a company objective