Permanent, £35,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance & excellent benefits
Home based with travel to UK sites
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant with allocations experience, for a respected & established organisation that is committed to employee development.
The role will involve advising my client on implementation best practice, configuration options, training, testing, documentation, reporting and business processes. Social Housing business experience and time spent working on housing asset management software implementation, upgrade or day-to-day upkeep are necessary experiences for this position. Any hands on Project Management experience or experience working within projects to PRINCE2 methodology would also be very useful.
• Experience with a Social Housing Management System (such as Aareon QL, NPS Housing, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Orchard Housing, Kypera Housing, MIS ActiveH etc
• Experience of working within a Social Housing IT environment, possibly in a project management, business analysis, part of an implementation team or project, systems analysis, application support, reporting, training or similar capacity
• Solid experience of the allocation module
• Good understanding of Unix or SQL
• Full driving licence
• Experience of working for commercial enterprises such as software vendors or IT consultancy/outsourcing organisations
This role is home based and will entail some home working (as planning will be required) with the rest of the time spent visiting UK wide client sites. This will also involve overnight stays.