6-12 months Fixed Term Salaried, £27,000 - £30,000 per annum (PRO RATA, plus benefits
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst for a respected organisation in the North West, a company committed to employee development and achievement.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to provide data analysis and reporting on business applications as well as migrating data into the organisation’s reporting & data warehouse environment and transform this into Business intelligence reporting information. This will include supporting and troubleshooting reporting systems.
• Experience in developing and supporting a Business Intelligence environment
• Solid data analysis experience
• Experience of developing intelligence from data & identifying trends
• Business Objects
• Working with complex data sets
• Project management certification such as PMP, Prince2 or similar
• GIS systems
On offer is an excellent career opportunity with a highly commended organisation looking to assist their staff to realise their potential and make a real difference. Please apply immediately for swift consideration.