Job Advert: Data Analyst, Performance and Insight Officer
Salary: £33,077 pa
Location: Manor Row, Bradford
Hours: 37 hours per week
Period of Contract: Permanent
Are you ready for a new challenge? Want to work for an organisation where you will feel valued and receive great terms and conditions? Want to make a real difference in people’s lives? Want to work in a diverse community in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities, West Yorkshire, with a rapidly growing population?
Join Manningham Housing Association, an organisation with a proud history of delivering quality services to its residents while upholding the highest compliance standards. We are seeking a Data Analyst, Performance and Insight Officer to play a pivotal role in shaping our future, focusing on delivering outstanding service using business intelligence.
Why choose us?
- Convenient city-centre office close to two main train stations, theatres, restaurants, and shops.
- Generous annual leave starts at 26 days and increases to 31 days based on length of service, plus bank holidays and 3 days over Christmas.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Social Housing Pension Scheme with up to 10% employer/employee contribution.
- A commitment to being a Disability Confident Employer.
- Career development opportunities are available are available through Annual Appraisals.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Free car parking for work-related use.
- Agile and flexible working options (depending on job role).
- Annual £300 flexible benefit pot.
- Ability to buy and sell up to 3 days of annual leave.
- Up to 4 paid volunteer days per annum to support local good causes.
About the Role:
- Ensure data integrity of all core systems.
- Develop automated reporting from core systems.
- Support managers on all issues relating to data integrity, including performance management reporting.
- Provide valuable business insights and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Assist in the delivery of the organisation’s core business strategies.
As a Data Analyst, Performance and Insight Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with business users to develop key performance reports from our core systems.
- Providing ad-hoc query support, including customer report generation and data analysis.
- Developing recurring data quality reports to ensure compliance with GDPR and the expectations of the Regulator of Social Housing.
- Creating a data warehouse for key data from our core systems, allowing internal customers to self-service using business intelligence tools such as MS Excel and Power BI.
- Assisting the Executive, Leadership, and Corporate Management Team in implementing the organisation’s core business strategies.
- Leading benchmarking data including submissions and reports.
- Producing high-quality performance reports to enhance business outcomes.
- Taking the corporate lead on all data integrity and performance matters.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical proficiency in SQL Server, report building, MS Excel, and data visualisation.
- Strong understanding of database modelling, design, architecture, and security.
- Experience in troubleshooting support and developing new solutions.
- Competence in using T-SQL to write SQL statements.
- Experience in developing ETL processes (SSIS, REST API).
- Ability to manipulate data and produce detailed Business Intelligence.
- Experience working with suppliers and customers to implement new applications or modules.
If you’re organised, passionate, and eager to make a difference, with an eye for detail and the skills mentioned above, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply:
For full details of the job and essential criteria, please review the Job Description and Person Specification. To apply, complete the e-form on our website www.manninghamhousing.co.uk/jobs and attach your cover letter demonstrating how you meet the job description/specification in no more than 1000 words.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible to increase your chances of being considered for an interview.
MHA is an equal-opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. If you face any problems during your applications or require any assistance, please contact email@example.com, we are glad to assist you