Come join us and make a difference in the world!
We’re NEC Software Solutions (part of global tech giant NEC Corporation). While you read this ad, our software is helping to dispatch ambulances, support families, keep trains on the move, locate missing people and even test the hearing of newborn babies.
Working with us, you’ll be helping our 3,000+ employees push the boundaries of what’s possible and support amazing public services.
We work with governments, hospitals, police forces, housing providers, local authorities and more. We help them pay financial support faster, speed up treatments for patients and respond to emergencies in the right way. The more we do, the more our customers can do for others. And together, we make a world of difference.
We’d love your help. And we’ll support you all the way.
Discover more at www.necsws.com
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our UK-based Housing team to embark on an exciting journey specializing in NEC Housing IT Repairs systems for the not-for-profit social housing sector
- Offer expert guidance in implementing NEC Housing systems, with a focus on how the system is configured and built.
- Provide excellent advice to current customers using NEC Housing
- Ensure that when we give advice or training, our customers are happy and give positive feedback consistently.
- Ensure that our customers are satisfied with our product and promptly communicate any issues to our internal teams.
- Create and maintain training courses and solution design manuals for both customers and internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in all aspects of Social Housing Management.
- Be flexible and available for travel throughout the UK to visit both customer and company sites when required.
- In-depth expertise in Repairs, Planned Maintenance, and Contractors business processes using Housing systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing Housing systems, with a strong focus on system configuration and build.
- Proven track record of providing high-quality consultancy services to customers (including Local Authority Housing, ALMOs or Housing Associations.
- Ability to consistently achieve positive customer feedback through effective delivery of consultancy and training services.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining training materials, including courses and solution design manuals for customers
- Proficiency in handling multiple parallel projects.
- Experience in creating, configuring, and implementing NEC Housing system modules.
- Working knowledge of Unix and/or SQL.
We are proud of the benefits we offer employees of NEC Software Solutions
- Private Medical Cover funded by NEC for Employees (with the option to add family members at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday with the option to buy/ sell
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover funded by NEC (with the option to increase cover at an additional cost)
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions up to a maximum of 8.5%
- A fantastic selection of flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- We are an employer who cares, we have a invaluable employee assistance programme which can help in every area of your life
- All colleagues get free access to LinkedIn Learning. Over 15000 courses covering a huge breadth of subjects. Learn about what you like, when you like, how you like.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the UK. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. Depending on the nature of the role a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check may also be required.
NEC Software Solutions is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.