Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you have a background successfully implementing Social Housing specific software solutions? If so then please read on, Code Red Associates may well be recruiting for your next career move. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work for a social enterprise undergoing a period of growth. The role comes with travel to satellite offices on a regular basis, so you must be in a position where you are eligible and prepared to travel with your own transport.
The purpose of the role will be to implement software solutions for the business, on time, to quality and within budget. Your day-to-day duties will include managing stakeholder expectations, managing project resource, ensuring a high level of customer service, dovetailing project streams, updating risk logs, project documentation, resource management, undertaking project health checks, offer input and support project decision making, supporting the provision of business analysis to projects, managing systems integration, product development, customer account management, marketing assistance, coordinating testing & training, ensuring the success of organisational change and managing budgets.
• A successful commercial track record in Project Management
• A background working in Social Housing with an appreciation for housing business processes, the environment and housing specific software applications (such as one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, Orchard Housing/Promaster, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/ OPENContractor/ OPENAssets/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, Castleton Housing/ImpactResponse, MIS ActiveH, Kirona Mobile/DRS, TotalMobile, or similar)
• Business Analysis experience in capturing requirements, process mapping and documentation.
• MS Project
• Line management experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Willing and able to travel as required
• Project Management certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP
• Specific experience of Homelessness, Housing Needs, allocations and/or Lettings
• Hands on software experience in configuration, security, workflows, user acceptance testing and/or training.
As an individual you will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. You will be a team player, a people person and a problem solver, innovative, able to deliver and display creative thinking whilst being able to organise, prioritise and manage complex workloads.
This is an office/home-based role that involves travel to satellite offices or customers on an ongoing basis, as a result you will need to have personal transport and a full UK driving license, but in return all travelling costs are paid for by the company. In addition, the benefits package contains flexible working, contributory pension and more. There are a number of compelling reasons to join this organisation at the moment, please apply swiftly to find out more and quick interview slots are available for the right candidate.