An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Civica CX Application Support professional, to join my client a Housing Association.
A new role within the organisation, assisting the Head of Technology and Data with technical Support with Civica CX and other 1st/2nd Line IT support.
A permanent role, based in London, working on average 2 days in their office per week with flexibility.
Looking for a Civica CX Application Support to provide 1st/2nd Line Support for technology platforms, systems and devices. You will help manage day-to-day assistance for users, ensure systems meet evolving business needs, and act as a key liaison with vendors and outsourced IT functions.
· Working on Civica CX: implementing system upgrades, enhancements, and improvements, implementation of modules and other user experience related support.
· Provide helpdesk support and troubleshooting for systems and devices.
· Assisting with change management processes.
· Conduct user training on systems and technologies.
· Managing device allocation, configuration, and maintenance.
· Diagnose and resolve basic system issues.
· Coordinate with vendors and outsourced IT teams.
Skills and Experience
· MUST HAVE CIVICA CX (Housing Management System)EXPERIENCE.
· Experience providing first line systems and technology support.
· Knowledge of core business systems and digital platforms.
· Excellent user support and training skills.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Passion for technology and systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly organisation, utilise your experience, and grow your technical knowledge.
A permanent opportunity, based in London, hybrid working averaging 2 days per week with flexibility. Paying around £40,000 based on experience.
If you are interested, please feel free to apply for the role.