Morgan Hunt is working exclusively with a leading public sector organisation in Edinburgh to recruit a Senior IT Engineer on a permanent basis.
- You would be working on a project improving the digital transformation of the organisation.
- MRI Software Solutions - all aspects of this which is managed internally and on premise.
- Day-to-day management of servers and stacks making sure everything is running smoothly.
- SharePoint, one drive and domain migration management
- Point-to-point management of clusters, VM ware and user based permissions
- Data Warehouse and Cyber Defence management, including voice and mobile management.
The ideal candidate will have
- Several years managing servers - an all rounder, dealing with all aspects of system solutions, day-to-day management of servers and stacks.
- Strong networking experience.
- Experience with SharePoint and One Drive.
- Full understanding of domain migration.
- Experience with VM Ware and user based permissions.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Cyber Defences.
- Experience with firewalls such as Cisco and Fortinet.
- Traits that highlight someone who can work independently, but not afraid to speak up and have excellent communication skills.
- Permanent role
- £50,000 per annum for the right candidate
- Edinburgh or surrounds based
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days a week in the office
- Great pension and holidays on offer
- Fantastic work culture with an organisation that truly takes care of their employees and offers a good work/life balance
- The right to work in the UK - no sponsorship can be provided at this time
For more information about this role, please apply.