Business Analyst – Planned Maintenance
West Midlands, 3 Months+ Contract
£350 - £400 per day
Are you a Business Analyst professional? Do you have Planned Maintenance experience within a rapid paced facilities management environment? If this describes you then Code Red Associates could very well be recruiting for your next consultancy assignment. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the Built Environment sector covering Construction, Facilities Management, Lettings & Social Housing and are recruiting for a Business Analyst with Planned Maintenance experience from any sector to provide service improvements for an impressive market leader in the South East.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a unified Planned Maintenance solutions for internal customers. Your day-to-day activities will include the business process mapping of existing Planned Maintenance procedures, the analysis of existing process management software solutions, associated gap analysis and recommendations made for which available solutions best fit the needs of the business.
• A successful commercial track record in Business Analysis
• A background working in a fast paced and real time Facilities Management, Repairs and/or Maintenance background within any industry.
• Subject matter expert in Planned Maintenance solutions and processes
• Experience of Planned Maintenance software – CAFM, Social Housing Management Solutions &/or Stand Alone Repairs/Maintenance software
• Excellent Communication, Pragmatic, Process Orientated, Urgent, Relationship Builder
• Planned Maintenance experience within Social Housing Repairs & Maintenance
As an individual you will have impressive communication skills and the ability to liaise and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the demands of a facilities management working in real time and will be able to provide solutions with the requisite urgency, pragmatism and people skills where required. On offer is a 3 month contract with the opportunity to extend with a market leading business committed to improving business processes and customer experience.