Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst for a respected organisation in the South East, a company committed to employee development and achievement.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to provide data analysis and reporting on business applications as well as migrating data into the organisation’s reporting & data warehouse environment and transform this into Business intelligence reporting information. This will include supporting and troubleshooting reporting systems.
• Experience in developing and supporting a Business Intelligence environment (ideally Microsoft SQL Server suite)
• Practical experience of SQL scripting
• Good understanding of general database systems
• Experience of building reports via SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience of building data extraction processes using an ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Tool, ideally SSIS
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL server based products including T-SQL programming
• Data warehouse development and management
• Experience using source code management software
On offer is an excellent career opportunity with a highly commended organisation looking to assist their staff to realise their potential and make a real difference. An excellent benefits package is on offer as well that includes performance related bonus scheme, Pension and Health Care scheme. Please apply immediately for swift consideration.