Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 plus bonus (depending on skills and experience)
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Contact: Amanda Rowley. Ref: SPM-WC
Plan B Solutions Ltd is a multi-award-winning workplace consulting practice which works with large organisations – changing the way they think about, and use, their workplaces.
You are already a proven project manager – what you also have, and what sets you apart, is the potential to develop consulting skills to guide clients’ solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small, successful business reporting directly to the MD in a position where you can genuinely influence the strategy of the business.
- Manage and coordinate our own input to client projects, identifying the support necessary from subject specialists, from project feasibility to completion
- Lead implementation meetings assimilating and documenting requirements with clarity
- Track delivery of the project including costs, benefits and timescales in order to deliver a high quality solution on time and on budget
- Engage with client-side stakeholders where necessary to gain input, secure resource and support, and ensure all involved are aware of project timescales, impact and dependencies
- Provide and deliver high-level briefings for clients and internal use
- Work closely with the MD to expand your role to include Workplace Consulting
- Likely to be degree educated
- A proven project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively often under time pressures
- Well organised and pro-active. A problem solver
- Strong in the interpretation and analysis of data
- Able to distil complex projects and situations down to the key points. A good presenter
- Excellent in front of clients – at all levels
- Ideally experienced in at least one of the following areas
- Agile working environments, IT projects, property projects
- A team player - friendly, approachable and outgoing with a flexible attitude to work
- Able to work from home, and a car owner able to travel within the UK
We will work with you to give you exposure all across the business and will agree a plan with you to add consulting capabilities to your project management skills. This is a genuine opportunity to become a big player in a small, expanding, privately-owned business – an opportunity which should develop into a shareholding position.