Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for an IS Security Manager for a large, evolving organisation based in the London area.
The purpose of the role will be to be the key responsible for identification, escalation and risk mitigation. You will be required to monitor security across all infrastructure & data systems and make recommendations on threat to systems. You will need to be confident in conducting security audits and penetration testing, and be able to develop security best standard practices for the business. You will also be responsible for GDPR compliancy within the infrastructure area of the business, and must be able to deliver training surrounding security to other business areas.
• Commercial experience working in a similar specific IT Security role
• Relevant IT security qualifications (such as CISSP)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent understanding of networking and infrastructure technologies
• Knowledge of ISO 27001 specifically
The ideal applicant will be highly self-motivated and regard themselves as a specialist within the IT security area. Please apply today for immediate consideration and turnaround for an interview.