Assistant IT Manager/Technical Support Team Leader
12 month fixed-term initially
Are you experienced, all round ICT professional with skills with both Software and Infrastructure? Are you able to deputise for the IT Manager, and have excellent stakeholder management skills? If this describes you then Code Red Associates are recruiting for such an opportunity. Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK and are currently looking for an Assistant IT Manager for an evolving organisation undergoing an exciting technologically led change programme.
The purpose of the role will be to take a lead in all aspects of the day to day running of the ICT department, and as such, the appointed applicant must have both excellent software and infrastructure skillset. You will be required to work with Project Managers, Users and third-party suppliers from a stakeholder perspective, alongside having the technical capacity to be able to provide physical infrastructure and software support. The ideal candidate for this role must be a team-player and people person.
• Commercial track record of providing support across multiple IT facets within a small to medium sized business
• Experience with software upgrades, system support, maintaining network security, overseeing disaster recovery plans, creation of activity logs.
• Experience managing stakeholders at a variety of levels from board level, through to internal ICT team, to third party suppliers.
• Performance, line management and/or team leading experience.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, or similar)
As an individual you will be dynamic and motivated, with exceptional skills in being able to relay concepts into deliverables. You will be able to work under pressure in an environment with a constant changes and operational demands, a team player with exceptional customer service skills. On offer is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and customer focussed professional with a highly commended and well-respected organisation looking to assist their staff to realise their potential and make a real difference.
In return you will offered a good salary, excellent benefits package and training and plenty of further opportunity for further progression. If this describes you, please apply immediately for swift consideration what could be your next exciting career move.