£30k - £35k per annum + PRP + Benefits
Are you an ambitious Project Manager or a Project Support professional ready for the next step? Do you have a hands-on background successfully implementing software solutions, or are you a Social Housing Project professional with an interest in moving in to the IT/Software arena? If so then please read on, Code Red Associates may well be recruiting for your next career move. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a social enterprise undergoing a period of growth. The role is office based predominantly but does come with travel to satellite offices on a regular basis to provide customer consultancy, so you must be in a position where you are eligible and prepared to travel.
The purpose of the role will be to implement software solutions for the business, on time, to quality and within budget. Your day-to-day duties will include managing stakeholder expectations, managing project resource, ensuring a high level of customer service, dovetailing project streams, updating risk logs, project documentation, resource management, undertaking project health checks, offer input and support project decision making, supporting the provision of business analysis to projects, managing systems implementation & integration, customer account management, marketing assistance, configuring software, coordinating testing & training and managing budgets.
• A successful commercial track record in Project Management/Project Support
• Hands on software experience in implementation, support, configuration, security, workflows, user acceptance testing and/or training.
• Experience in using web-based applications, cloud CRM systems and social media tools.
• MS Project
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Willing and able to travel as required
• A background working in Social Housing with an appreciation for housing business processes, the environment and housing specific software applications (such as one of Northgate Housing/OHMS/Codeman, Orchard Housing/Promaster, Aareon QL Housing/1st Touch, Capita OPENHousing/ OPENContractor/ OPENAssets/Academy Housing, Civica CX/UH/Servitor/Keystone/Abritas, Castleton Housing/ImpactResponse, MIS ActiveH, Kirona Mobile/DRS, TotalMobile, or similar)
• Project Management certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP
• Specific experience of Homelessness, Housing Needs, Allocations and/or Lettings
As an individual you will have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. You will be a team player willing and able to turn your hand to different tasks to achieve goals, a people person and a problem solver, innovative, able to deliver and display creative thinking whilst being able to organise, prioritise and manage complex workloads.
This is an office -based role that involves travel to satellite offices or customers on an ongoing basis, as a result you will need to have personal transport and a full UK driving license, but in return all travelling costs are paid for by the company. In addition, the benefits package contains flexible working, contributory pension and more. There are a number of compelling reasons to join this organisation at the moment, please apply swiftly to find out more and quick interview slots are available for the right candidate.