Min. 6 month contract, Please suggest rate
Code Red Associates are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. We are currently resourcing for an exciting contract opportunity for an Integration Test Analyst for a market leading organisation at their London based head office.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure the successful delivery of application and telephony systems integrations between the organisation's systems and external services.
• Demonstrable experience of multi-system integration testing including on-site and cloud based services
• Multi-system telephony solution integration testing
• Proven end to end process management experience
• Experience of the software development lifecycle
• Experience testing within an Agile delivery environment
• Sound Analysis skills – interpreting process maps, documentation, scenarios, scripts and test plans
• Selenium WebDriver
• ISTQB certified
As an individual, you will have good communication skills, with the ability to deliver technical testing concepts succinctly to both colleagues and non-technical stakeholders. You will be a self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
On offer is an amazing contract opportunity with an impressive organisation. If this role sounds like an exciting move in your career, then don't delay in applying for this excellent opportunity.