Are you an experienced Test Manager/Test Lead? Have you got experience working on software projects across multiple environments? Code Red Associates are currently recruiting for a Test Manager for a prestigious social enterprise based in the West Midlands
The purpose of the role will be to manage all software testing associated with an extensive transformation programme. Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve developing and delivering a test strategy and plan for user acceptance testing; working closely with business stakeholders in order to coordinate workshops and progress meetings; the production testing processes and associated documentation. This is a managerial role and will require somebody with previous management experience as you will also be building your own test team.
• A successful & extensive track record in Test Management including estimating, planning & resourcing
• Excellent Stakeholder Management & Communication Skills
• Experience of producing Test Strategies
• Extensive proven delivery of complex testing project across multiple environments
• Experience of managing 3rd party development/test teams
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certification in Software Testing (or similar)
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Experience in release and change control management
As an individual you will be assertive, methodical and a great communicator that is able to help drive this programme of change and work under your own initiative. If this describes you, a chance of working on a large IT change programme that would certainly help to enhance your profile. Apply swiftly for immediate consideration.