Are you an experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst? Do you have recent experience of supporting Microsoft technologies, Citrix, Office 365 and software applications in a service desk setting? If so, Code Red Associates are potentially recruiting for your next career move. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently looking to recruiting for an IT Support Analyst, with specific experience of supporting Wintel technologies, AD, Office365 and applications found within a Social Housing IT environment with a Social Enterprise in London undergoing exciting times involving a technology driven change programme.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide 2nd line support in a service desk environment covering Windows 10, Active Directory, Office365, Citrix, Skype for Business, desktops, laptops, tablets, thin clients, mobiles, printers, Finance/PO applications and housing management software. Your day-to-day responsibilities providing service desk and deskside support aiming to resolve support queries at first point of contact; configuring application software and upgrades; and work to helpdesk SLAs & KPIs.
• A successful commercial track record in 1st / 2nd line Service Desk capacity
• Experience of supporting over 200 users on multi-site accounts.
• Windows (7, 10), Server 2008 and Active Directory (2008+)
• MS Office 365
• Thin client technology - Citrix XenApp 6.5+
• Running reports using off-the-shelf reports packages such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Cognos, etc
• Experience supporting at least one financial accounting package (such as Sage, Oracle Financials, Sun Accounts, Advanced Business/Open Accounts, Agresso Financials, MS Dynamics NAV/Great Plains, SAP Financials, JD Edwards, Radius, Task Financials, IRIS, Pegasus, Microsoft Great Plains, CODA, Epicor, Lawson, and/or Infor etc)
OR Social Housing Management application (Such as Northgate Housing, Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Castleton/Kypera Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc)
• Experience support MS Dynamics CRM/365
• SQL scripting or Database Administration
• Any recognised certification such as MCSE, MCITP, VCP, CCA, CCAA, ITIL v3, or similar relevant certifications
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator that is fully customer service orientated. You will have a keen ‘eye for detail’, positive in your approach, excellent problem-solving skills, resilence, have self-reliance and determination. This role is office based and has a large scope for picking up new technologies and associated professional development with a socially oriented organisation. There are even more compelling reasons to join this organisation aside from the competitive basic salary and excellent company benefits, please apply without to delay to find out more.