Are you an experienced IT Trainer? Do you have specific experience delivery applications training on Social Housing Management Systems? If so, Code Red Associates may be recruiting for just the position for you. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK, and are currently recruiting for an IT Training professional with specific experience of a housing management application for an exciting and progressive Social Enterprise based in London.
The purpose of the role will be to lead the design and development of housing systems training to the users within the organisation and to ensure the smooth delivery of the training programme. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the development of the strategic training plan, development of documentation & manuals, training deployment in classroom, group, one-to-one, train-the-trainer as well as the delivery of any follow up training, coaching and feedback assessment. You will also help with the back end of the user acceptance testing process.
• Strong commercial experience in the development and delivery of training strategy and creative training plans
• Experience in a variety of training methods to include one-to-one, group and train-the trainer sessions.
• Specific experience delivering software training on Social Housing Management Systems (Such as Northgate Housing, Orchard Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Castleton/Kypera Housing, MIS ActiveH, etc)
• Experience of wide range of modular housing subjects
• Creation of training documentation, aids and quick reference guides.
• Experience of working with and utilising eLearning software
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Experience working within a Social Housing/Local Authority environment
• Training certifications such as TAP
As an individual you will be a confident communicator, adept at conversing with all types of audiences and at all levels. You will be enthusiastic, have an attention to detail, be able to work to high standards and be self-motivated. This role is going to be based in one location, but will include ad hoc travel to multiple sites within the London area. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to join an expanding organisation and be actively involved in creating an IT training strategy to take the organisation forward. Please apply swiftly to be considered for this exciting role with a truly progressive organisation.