Code Red Associates (CRA) is a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & growing organisations throughout the UK. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Manager with experience working in an ITIL environment for a growing & established organisation that is committed to employee training and development.
Alongside being the sole responsible for the Service Desk team providing 1st and 2nd line support, the main purpose of the role will be to manage the service design, operation and transition. You will play a key role in supporting, mentoring and developing the knowledge of the Service Desk, driving the development of a proactive supporting approach, and ensuring a high percentage of first-time fixes. Your day to day duties will include providing technical support during busy periods, generating, assessing and presenting Service Desk statistics and KPIs to senior management teams, and ensuring that the team is working within all business policies and procedures.
• Previous experience of working within an ITIL environment
• Working knowledge and experience of developing Service Desk processes, KPI’s and meeting Service Desk KPI’s
• Experience in managing a busy service desk
• Experience of gathering and presenting data to senior stakeholders
• Working knowledge of Service Desk systems and processes
• Knowledge of supporting Microsoft Operating Systems & Office Technologies
This is an excellent career opportunity with a progressive organisation that prides itself on not only being professional but a great place to work. If you are currently working at this level, but looking for your next move where your hard work will be recognised and supported, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.