Are you an experienced Project Manager with excellent governance, documentation and project control skills? Do you have top-class stakeholder management skills and a background working in large / blue-chip organisations? If the answers to both these questions are yes, then Code Red Associates are recruiting for your next exciting consultancy move. We are a specialist supplier of leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK and are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager for a successful, well known & progressive household name that is undertaking a large-scale technological change programme.
The purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for organizing and ensuring timely implementation of a high-level project that is complex in nature. Further day-to-day responsibilities will include system procurement; requirement gathering and scoring; ensuring that effective project controls, methods, RAID management and governance are in place; defining business benefits, outcomes and their delivery; take ownership of the portfolio plan, identifying interdependencies and resolving them whilst measuring benefit realisation; deliver a top-class stakeholder management service to ensure project delivery; by providing strategic Project information to internal stakeholders, customer and clients; supplier management; monitoring associated budgets and risk; allocating project resources; and motivating & managing project team members.
• A successful commercial track record in Project Management
• A strong focus on Project governance, documentation and control
• Experience working in large, multi-layered, multi-site organisations such as (but not limited to) Blue Chip or PLC businesses
• A strong and proven leader with excellent relationship building, stakeholder management, negotiation, presentation and communication skills use to working with C-Level stakeholders and managing multi-disciplinary teams to timely resolutions.
• Programme/Project Management certification such as MSP, PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
• Requirement gathering and procurement experience
• Have a good understanding of business change and how to deliver successful change to clients through technology
• Portfolio Management experience
• Business experience in Asset Management or Planned Maintenance
As an individual you will be self-motivated, highly-organised, project & deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will have a high level of personal professionalism and attention to detail in work outputs, whilst a strong leader, organised, consultative and an excellent communicator that is customer facing and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels whilst providing impressive written documentation.
You will be happy to travel regionally as part of your role, as well as being disciplined enough to work from home. All travelling costs within work and accommodation are paid for by the company. If you are an engaging, driven and ambitious programme/project professional looking for the opportunity to help shape a growing organisation by delivering programme strategies and collaborating with multiple stakeholders then please apply without delay to take advantage of this opportunity.