Are you an experienced 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst? Do you have recent experience of supporting Microsoft technologies, virtualised servers, Azure and Office 365? If so Code Red Associates are potentially recruiting for your next career move. We are a leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK. We are currently looking to recruiting for a contract Infrastructure Engineer, with specific experience of Wintel technologies, Citrix & VMware virtualisation, Azure and Office365 Exchange Online with a Social Enterprise in London undergoing exciting times involving a technology driven change programme.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide 2nd and, on occasion, 3rd line support for infrastructure changes, requests, problems and incidents in line with service levels. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include project work to complete the Citrix migration to the cloud in Azure, the administration of network, cloud infrastructure, comms hardware, servers and telephone systems; the testing and documentation of system enhancements; the maintenance of backup processes; monitoring systems security and availability; maintenance of the asset register; project work and keeping abreast of industry standards and new technologies.
• A successful commercial track record in 2nd /3rd line Support Engineer capacity
• Experience of supporting over 200 users on multi-site accounts.
• Windows (7, 10), Server (2003+), Exchange (2010+), Active Directory (2008+) & Office 365 Exchange Online/Azure AD
• Server virtualisation & thin client technology - Citrix XenApp 6.5+, VMware vSphere
• Routers, switches, DCHP, DNS, TCP/IP, internet security and Fortinet firewalls
• Cisco Networks, VPN’s & remote working, Brocade network equipment
• SAN (Dell/EMC or equivalent) Management including replication and ISCI/Fibre channel network config
• Enterprise Back Up software, Commvault or similar
• Any recognised certification such as MCSE, MCITP, VCP, CCA, CCAA, ITIL v3, or similar relevant certifications
• VMware 5.5+
• Database & SQL scripting
• Microsoft IIS
• Telephony – Avaya and knowledge of leased lines – ISDN, ADSL, PSTN, MPLS
• Unified Communications/Skype for Business
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator that is customer service orientated. You will have excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, self-reliance and determination. This role is office based and has a large scope for picking up new technologies and associated professional development with a socially oriented organisation. There are even more compelling reasons to join this organisation aside from the competitive basic salary and excellent company benefits, please apply without to delay to find out more.