Permanent, £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
East of England
Are you an experienced Housing Software Consultant? Do you have an interest in web development? If so, Code Red Associates could well be recruiting for your next permanent opportunity. We are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently sourcing for an exciting opportunity for a Housing Systems Consultant with solid housing management systems and java programming experience.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to create & maintain application user interfaces for client applications with the organisation's low-code platform as well as to create & maintain integration of client applications to housing databases using SQL. You will also liaise with clients with regard to requirements gathering, system design, project management & support as well as to create & maintain internal and customer documentation along with internal and customer application testing.
• Experience with a Social Housing Management System (Such as NPS/ Northgate Housing, Aareon QL, Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Castleton/ Kypera Housing, MIS ActiveH, Orchard Housing etc), &/or experience of Public Sector specific Repairs, Mobile Working and Asset Management Systems
• SQL/ PL-SQL
• Enthusiasm, creative drive, attention to detail and passion for Open Source
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong Java programming ability
• Understanding of OO concepts such as inheritance and interfaces
• Understanding of web technologies such as Html, CSS, Http, Java servlets, Ajax, Web Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding consultancy during a relatively early phase of growth and this expected to yield further career progression opportunities in the future.