Minimum 3 months contract
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant with experience of working with social housing systems for a respected & established organisation undergoing a systems refresh.
The role will involve advising my client on implementation best practice, system build, configuration options, training, testing, documentation, reporting and business processes. Any involvement in these fields would be highly beneficial to your application and experience with a variety of systems modules would be ideal for this role. Social Housing business experience and time spent working on housing software implementation, upgrade or day-to-day upkeep are necessary experiences for this position. Any hands on Project Management experience or experience working within projects to PRINCE2 methodology would also be very useful.
• Experience working in an implementation capacity (implementation, build, configuration, testing, training, support) on a project to install or upgrade commercial software applications.
• Extensive Northgate/NPS Housing system experience
• Breadth of modular experience (Rents, Arrears, Service Charges, Repairs, Maintenance, Assets, Housing Options, etc)
• Third party supplier management
• Excellent communication skills
If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to continue your consultancy career with a driven yet friendly organisation embarking on a period of system enhancements designed to provide a better service to customers.