Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the private and public sectors. We are currently looking for a highly experienced Database Administrator/DBA for a respected organisation with offices in the London area.
Day to day responsibilities will include the administration and configuration of the group’s databases to ensure continued stability of the group’s applications. You will provided the overall maintenance and administration of both SQL & Oracle databases. You will also be responsible for back-ups and testing disaster recovery plans and implementing security models. You will liaise with other areas of the business to gain a full picture of the group’s database requirements.
• Proven experience of supporting and maintaining SQL databases
• Solid MS SQL Server knowledge (2005, 2008, 2012)
• Solid experience of database management, administration, security and testing
• Ability to implement working practice’s in regards to database administration
• Understanding of relational database design
• Experience of T-SQL
• Experience of a variety of reporting and query tools (such as SSRS, Business Objects, ect)
• Relevant DBA certifications
As an individual you will have an analytical mind whilst being able to communicate ideas succinctly and have a strong ability for making decisions. You will be strong team player, whilst working well under pressure. This is an exciting opportunity for anybody keen to further their database administration and development skills within an inclusive organisation which values its employees.