Aareon UK are searching for an additional team member for our very busy ERP Development Team. This is a newly created role and takes our team to 18 people and is based at our Swansea office, with some possible travel to our other UK offices.
The development team is split into 3 sub-teams. Finance; Rent Accounting/Waiting Lists and Repairs/Housing General.
As a Windows forms software developer you will be working alongside the existing developers, test analysts, managers and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high quality software.
- To write software code in the specified language which fulfils the requirements of the program specification.
- To write software code to the current Aareon UK Ltd standards as defined in the programming standards documentation.
- To test software to ensure that the program meets the programming standards and fulfils the function requirements.
- To provide 3rd line support to the helpdesk.
- To report to the relevant team leader/development manager on matters concerning the functionality of the required program.
- To attend development progress meetings.
- To ensure that all software errors and enhancements are recorded in the defined manner.
- To confirm to Aareon UK Ltd conventions of file compilation and storage as defined in the development standards documentation.
- To attend technical meetings where required.
- To comply with the quality standards at all times.
- To contribute ideas, through your reporting structure, to improve the product or the efficiency of working practices.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction in all contacts with customers.
For full information, please download the Recruitment Pack on our website link below, in which you will be able to apply for this position if you wish. Please complete the form on our website;