Aareon UK are searching for an additional team member for our Testing Team. This is a newly created role and takes our team to four people. It is based at our Swansea office, with some possible travel to our other UK offices.
As a test analyst you will be working alongside the existing test analysts, developers, managers and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high quality software.
- Build and maintain suites of test scripts.
- Execute manual test plans, record results and raise defects as appropriate.
- Carry out functional, regression and exploratory testing.
- Review software specifications, documentation and release notes.
- Work as part of an Agile Team, completing tasks in sprints.
- Work closely with the software development team to ensure test defects are resolved.
- Communicate with the project manager and stake holders on priorities, progress and software quality.
- Contribute to and follow test strategies, plans, processes and standards.
- Continuously seek to and implement improvements to the QA process.
- Confident, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people as and when required.
For full information, please download the Recruitment Pack on our website link below, in which you will be able to apply for this position if you wish. Please complete the form on our website;