Newcastle / Home-based
Competitive salary and benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at Orchard for a Housing Pre-Sales Consultant to join the Sales and Marketing Team. If you are passionate about the Housing sector and are seeking an opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic team, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of New Business, you will be an expert witness for our solutions within the housing sector, understanding and portraying how our solutions can assist housing businesses. To provide close liaison with other departments to drive understanding of solutions and direction into sales and marketing teams, while also providing market perspective influence in return.
- Design and deliver professional, informative and convincing presentations of our solutions
- Understanding customer and prospect challenges and requirements
- Providing written responses to bid documentation such as ITTs, PQQs and RFIs
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate demonstration environments and data to support sales and marketing activities.
- Progression of relationships for all Orchard solutions and services
- Assistance to sales staff in qualifying prospects and opportunities
- Construction and delivery of solution aspects of marketing campaigns e.g. webinars, exhibitions, analyst sessions, etc
- Working with the Product Strategy Board, Product Management and customer participants to assist with the development of current and future solutions
- Involvement in Delivery and Product Marketing activities:
- Representing the “prime” or “alpha” customer for new solutions
- Converting new and upcoming solutions into messages and tangible demonstrations
- Conveying solution deliveries and futures into sales and marketing and other internal teams
- Providing market perspective, feedback and influence into other departments
Salary and Other Benefits
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance and life assurance
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
The company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the company’s business.