Working in a fast paced, successful software company, your role will be challenging, interesting and extremely rewarding. This role will report to the Head of Product Management, and will be responsible for creating and communicating the exciting future of our products both internally and to our customers. The Commercial Product Manager will have a strong focus on strategic and commercial leadership to help drive the direction and success of one of our key products.
- Creating and owning a commercially-driven and innovative roadmap for their product area to gain and retain satisfied customers
- Innovation and thought-leadership, internally and externally
- Identifying business opportunities and producing business cases
- Ensuring their product area is successful internally and externally
- Contributing to the overall product strategy and ensuring developments are aligned to this strategy
- Evangelising the vision for their product area, both internally and at public events
- Keeping abreast of business, customer and competitor knowledge and gaining insights from it
- Launching new products, driving sales and marketing to sell and operational teams to deliver
- Ensuring that our ability to demo and sell our products is top class
- Contributing to setting annual sales targets for each product area
- Educating sales and marketing and enabling them to achieve the commercial targets
- Recommending pricing strategies
- Prioritising development and reporting progress against the roadmaps
- Helping triage and review new ideas and customer requests
- Recommending and helping implement process and framework improvements
Salary and Other Benefits
- Salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company pension scheme
- Permanent health insurance and life assurance
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme
To apply for this role, please email with a CV and covering letter.
The company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the company’s business.