Northgate Public Services (NPS) is one of the fastest growing public service businesses in the UK, and has significant overseas interests in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
We use strategy, innovation, information and technology to promote high-performing public services, management and governance in the UK.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people to join our team, based in the UK. We would like to recruit high quality Consultants keen to learn and develop new skills and knowledge around the provision of Housing IT systems to the not for profit, social housing sector.
We work together with our clients in trusted partnerships to deliver systems and services that seek to improve the skills and capabilities of employees, fully engage our clients and thereby add to public value
- Provide consultancy and training on NPS Housing System Implementations.
- Provide consultancy and training for existing NPS customers using our Social Housing Management Software
- Ensure all consultancy and training is delivered effectively and achieve positive customer feedback.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the product and feedback any issues into the consultancy group and other internal groups.
- Maximise billable utilisation.
- Assist with product development, including attending user groups and creation of user guides.
- Develop customer and internal training courses and maintain product training manuals.
- Progress and update knowledge in all aspects of Social Housing Management.
- A willingness to travel long distances & be available outside standard working hours including overnight stays in the UK.
- A willingness to work outside the UK (Canada, Australasia) for agreed periods. Although to be clear, this is a UK based role.
- Repairs/Contractors/ Planned Maintenance business expertise - preferably using the NPS Housing system
- Previous experience in a Consultancy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of project methodologies, from a consultancy viewpoint
- Experience of working with customers and/or external agencies
- Experience of delivering training and/or seminars
- Ability to problem solve in demanding circumstances
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Previous exposure to NPS Housing products or to Housing environments from working for or with Local Authority Housing, ALMO’s or Housing Associations.
- Working knowledge of Unix and/or SQL
Employees of Northgate Public Services are entitled to the following Company funded benefits:
- Single Private Medical Cover (with the option to select family cover at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday (includes 3 company nominated days) with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days (during enrolment window).
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions
- A selection of tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- The role offers a competitive salary.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be required.
All offers are subject to satisfactory vetting and reference checks. A Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check will be required and dependent on the role further checks may be required.
Northgate Public Services is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all communities.